Built on Relationships.
Backed by Results.
Backed by Results.
Formerly Clinical Research Consortium
Part of The Alliance for Multispecialty Research (AMR) network since 2011, Clinical Research Consortium is now operating under the AMR banner. AMR was founded in 1994 to serve as a hub for shared marketing, business development, and best practices for elite clinical research centers. Exclusive membership is determined by rigorous peer review, revenue and quality requirements, geographic location, and therapeutic expertise.
In 2017, 15 AMR centers merged their businesses to form a single company. AMR now includes 27 locations across the continental United States, 126 investigators, and access to databases of over 657,344 patients. As one company, AMR now offers improved efficiencies with the same exceptional quality and industry professionals you trust.
Our Facilities Include
Dedicated research exam rooms
On-site lab and processing
Inpatient and outpatient
ECG machines, X-ray, and DEXA scanning
double-locked drug storage
-20° and -70° refrigeration and dry ice
24hr ABPM equipment
emergency EQUIPPED with back-up power
Private areas for monitors
Spirometry and Infusion pumps
Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- Investigators who are dedicated community leaders experienced in clinical research
- Patient databases with more than 30,000 adult, geriatric, and pediatric records
- Full-time dedicated Research Coordinators (65% ACRP certified)
- In-house quality assurance program
- Dedicated regulatory and patient enrollment staff
- Bilingual coordinating staff and physicians
- Historically meets or exceeds enrolling commitments
- Ability to utilize Central IRB
- Commitment to only accepting studies appropriate for site patient population and staff expertise
- Ability to pre-identify study patients, majority coming from physician’s practice
- HIPAA compliant and IAATA Certified
Building a healthier future, one clinical trial at a time.
— Professionalism —
Our Clinical Trial Experience
Central Nervous System
Here are some misconceptions you may have about participating in clinical trials.
1You must quit other medications you may already be taking while participating.
This may be true, depending on the clinical trial. Every trial has individual criteria for its participants, and medication history is definitely a factor that researchers consider.
2Participating in a clinical trial will cost you a great deal of your own money.
3Once you start a clinical trial, there's no turning back. You will have to finish it.
4You can only participate in a clinical trial if you live near a major hospital.
5If you’re part of the placebo group, you won't get the same care as the treatment group.
6You don’t have to go to regular doctor visits if you’re participating in a clinical trial.
7Clinical trials take a huge commitment and will go on for months and months.
8You can’t participate in a clinical trial if you’re in remission at the time.
9There is no information available to participants on the earlier results of the study.
10Participants can't continue to use the study’s drug or therapy after the trial ends.
All facts and information courtesy of Buzzfeed and the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.